How to Hire Software Developers
“Pacific Northwest Software became part of a virtual team with us to create the site in record time and at a very low cost. They worked very closely with me from the start, during the phase where the site was conceived, and they understood the broad goals that we were trying to accomplish.”
- Frank Maslowski, Lead Marketing Manager for Microsoft
Pacific Northwest Software develops high-impact web, desktop, and mobile applications for companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 enterprises.
- We prefer to take over development from other developers, and are masters at it.
- We are a United States Company headquartered in Bellevue WA.
- We have a team of software developers in Ukraine that provide the bulk of our labor.
This holds our costs down so we are competitive with pure offshore suppliers.
- The USA employees are excellent software developers all with more than 18 years of experience supplying
software solutions to many different companies in many different industries.
- All of our developers are employees that we hire and train for the long term. The majority of our developers have been
with us for over 10 years.
- We've been in business and steadily growing for 15 years.
- We do not employ project managers that have no ability to write software. The project manager duties are provided by our excellent software developers.
- Every one of our developers can write software using any development environment and any technologies,
to build applications that run on the web, desktop, and handhelds.
- We have built applications that are the product that our customers sell, and we have built
applications that are productivity or operations tools for our customers.
- We maintain applications that require only tens of hours per year, and also have customers where we supply a team of developers for several months.
See how we work for you.